VOTE NOW for your favorite Business CLICK HERE to see Facebook post
Black Business Alliance of greater Lee County was founded in June 2017. Individuals in Lee County, Mississippi believed that not enough was being done in this area to help fledgling African American businesses. As a result not only have those businesses not come into existence, but the economic development of the African American community has suffered as a result.
The Black Business Alliance seeks to establish a network of businesses, professionals and leaders in the greater Lee County, Mississippi area to facilitate and coordinate the growth, development and success of African American businesses.
- Create an economic power base for businesses, professionals and leaders to affect positive social, political and economic change
- Provide opportunities for business owners, professionals and leaders to network and develop an awareness of businesses and services offered by African-Americans within the community
- Develop programs and an accessible base of information to foster business growth and development of its members
- Publish an accessible base of information that can be used by the general public who are interested in support African-American businesses
- Maintain an organizational structure and financial resources to achieve and sustain the vision of the organization.